Saturday, October 4, 2008

Alone at last, together in a photograph..

So I've been looking through some of our parent's old photos, picking some out for a slide show for the wedding.

I'd only seen a few of Sean's older pictures, and not many of when he was really young.
But there were a few things that came through my mind looking through them.
1. He looks soooo much like he did as a baby.
2. He looks an awful lot like his dad.
3. I want to have his children. I want to have a beautiful baby or babies with him, have little mini-us.

Looking at those photos showed me a whole side of him I've never seen, but knew it was there somewhere.

Just when I think I know the man, he throws me this sort of loop.

But looking into his past, hearing what he had to say about the photos, seeing a glimpse of what he lived made me fall in love with him all over again.

Is this Amanda being corny and lovey dovey? I guess so.

We've had many talks about children, and if it happens, it happens, but we're not going to try until we're more secure financially.

But, I have been bitten by the bug.

Also, if you have any photos of me and Sean, mind sending them to me?

manda.stone@hotmail.com

Toss them along that way.

Either that, or another photo you think I may want.

No comments: