Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here Goes Nothing..

..whew.

So as it says in my about me, this is going to be a place to find updates and tidbits about the wedding being planned. This blog is going to be for me to keep some of my thought straight ( good luck with that), and to inform my family and friends who wish to read about my planning and updates.

For those who don't know, here's a quick runthrough.

I have already picked out my dress, I'll post some teaser photos when I get around to it.
My ring is from Tiffany ( Yay!)
The date is going to be around June 26th.. Depending on the venue, which we haven't picked yet, and when they're available around that time.
Colors are a dark purple, and a dark green.
Not too much of a theme planned, besides the little tidbits of tying his Irish and my Alaska Native heritages into the event.
I have decided on a cake, and will explain more about it in a later post.
I've built up a budget, and have been hashing out harder numbers for that budget, rather than the estimates I had.
I we will each have four members in our parties, ( bridesmaids, groomsmen.) I have yet to nail down my last maid.
I haven't found bridemaids dresses, they're a lot harder to choose out than mine is..

And Sean is.. Sean. Happy to let me make all the decisions in this process. x_x

3 comments:

Amy said...

I would totally ask to be a brides maid if I was not moving.
=('

But I will want to know all the details about everything

I am so happy for yooou]

Jeni and Fred said...

Hey! It's been such a long time. Congrats again! I'll definitely do what I can to keep in touch. :)

Totsi said...

I'm sure you'll be beautiful in your dress.