Monday, September 1, 2008

And here it is..


..the preview of the dress. I won't show the full dress, if you want to see it, go to the wedding, or give me a call.

I love it. I absolutely love it.

I first saw it on David's Bridal's web page, and loved it there. I was surprised when we went to the store in town to see it was actually there, and in my size..! I loved it seeing it in person, and I loved it when I got to try it on.

It's perfect for my form, it's gorgeous on me, and I still get a little flustered when I try it on for people.

I called my mom when me and Sean were there ( yes, he's seen it. He's mentally blocking the image from his mind.) and she helped me get it on one of their credit cards. 1, to help me get credit, and 2, to get the dress then. Maybe switch the numbers around, haha.

I also got the veil and headpiece while there, and they match beautifully.

btw.. still looking for a venue! The PFD and energy money coming in this month will help out put down deposits on things that need to be done. Still need bridesmaids dresses, as well..

1 comment:

Angelina Everlong said...

Wow, Amanda. I love the detail on the front. It's weird, but I was always kind of on the lookout for a prom dress with the same fit and bust trim. If that's what you call it? I forgot the word. I can't really say neckline since it's strapless, right? ha.