Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So..

I think we've found the place.

Bayshore Clubhouse.

We'll definitely have the reception there, not sure about the ceremony. Still need to find an officiant.

Back the the venue, though. If you've never been there, we'll be overtaking the main front room, which has a dance floor, a kitchen with two ovens and microwaves and a huge fridge and counter space, a deck, and there is a bridal room up a set of curling stairs.

They have tables available, and chairs, and we are able to bring in decorations before-hand and set up that day. I don't think I'll have time to do it, but I'll find someone to, and .. yeah.

I'm more than definitely going to have a potluck sort of event, people bringing in food, y'know.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my possible, and more than likely going to be, photographer tomorrow. I'll post about it if all goes well.

No comments: