Saturday, September 13, 2008

And sugar we're goin' down swingin'..

Aha!

So. Lots of stuff done lately.

Paid off the cake. ( i'll put in pictures of everything once I go home.)
The cake is from Superstar.
http://www.spdak.com/

It's gonna be 4 tiers, the bottom and top layer being regular white wedding cake, cream cheese filling buttercream icing.. the whole deal. The second tier will be my favorite coffee, and the third will be one of our favorite ice creams.

Thought I was gonna give it away, huh?!

Some of you know what they are, anyways. If you really wanna know, ask me.

The cake will be covered with fondant ( fancy fancy!), and will tie in our colors, as well as our heritages. I'm excited.



Now, for the photographer, I've chosen Mitch Kitter.
If you don't know him or his work, you should.
http://www.kitterphotography.com/index.php
I love his style, I love his work, and I'm so glad for Vince referring me to him so long ago.

I'm going to need model releases from everyone in the wedding party, and those under 18, you'll need your mom or dad's signature. I'll pass around the model releases once I get around to it.


Another thing, we've chosen the place. Bayshore Clubhouse.
http://www.bayshoreclub.org/
I'm pretty happy with the place. Now I just have to figure out how the set-up is going to be, how the wedding will go, just more things to worry about. @_@

Lastly, found a DJ.
We are going to go with APE ( Alaska Professional Entertainment)
http://www.gowithape.com/
I met with Martin, and he was very professional, and seemed like he knew what he could be in for and what his responsibilities will be, and more. I was very pleased with our meeting.

Now, I've got to get a list of songs together, and yes, I am going to put a list of songs down that I don't want to hear, either.

Sorry kiddies, no cha-cha crap.

ps. The date is set. June 26th, 2009.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited.
and good choice on a photographer.

Angelina Everlong said...

I remember Mitch Kitter's pictures being everywhere at Dimond. My friend Becca got some of her start because of him. Great pick!

And those cakes look sooo fancy. I watch Ace of Cakes on FoodNetwork a lot and that's just as fancy and amazing as they do. Can't wait to see what you designed with them.